power point presentation research analysis experimentation and observation research
Unit V PowerPoint Presentation
must use graphics and text in this presentation
original work only
You are the research manager within your organization, and you are grappling with a problem that needs further research. Your immediate supervisor is interested in using experimentation and observation research techniques in researching this problem and requests that you prepare a presentation to educate him on these methods. You are unsure whether using these techniques would be adequate, but you set yourself on a mission to analyze the two research methods to provide him with the best information.
Compile a PowerPoint with your analysis of experimentation and observation as they apply to your company and/or discipline. In your PowerPoint, be sure to address the following questions/topics:
1. Describe specific experimentation and observational methods that could be used within your discipline to gather data. Include your rationale.
2. Evaluate their effectiveness with respect to certain areas within your discipline.
3. Include company or organizational examples, as relevant.
4. In your opinion, are there any ethical implications with the use of experimentation and observational methods within your discipline?
· Your power point presentation must be at least 12 slides in length (including a title slide and a reference slide).
· In this presentation, you are required to use speaker notes. In the speaker notes, you will provide what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation to your supervisor.
Please write your notes in complete sentences and adhere to typical grammar and punctuation rules. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Be sure to use APA style for