COMPANY : COMCAST
Internal Analysis of the Company
It is important to conduct an internal analysis to find the strengths and weaknesses of the company. Therefore, for this part of the SLP project, we will look inside your chosen organization.
Read the information in the background material, look for more information, and then write a 2- to 3-page report for your professor by answering the following questions:
- What are the two or three biggest strengths the organization has that allow it to make the company’s vision come to fruition?
- What are its main competitive advantages? Keep in mind that if you are reporting on a military unit you may have to be a bit creative here. But chances are your unit, or even branch of the military, does compete for funding and resources with other units. Every organization wants to rank among the best of their peers.
- What internal weaknesses can you find?
SLP Assignment Expectations
This paper should include:
An introduction stating the thesis, position, or central theme of your paper, a main body focusing on the key assignment specifications, and a conclusion concisely stating the main points of your analysis and the conclusions you reached.
Document your sources and provide in-text citations whenever you use information obtained from a background reading or other outside source, as well as a separate reference list at the end of the paper. You may use footnotes instead, if you prefer, but you must document where you got the information you are using in your papers!
The following criteria will also be used to assess your paper:
- Meets Assignment Requirements: Is it apparent that all writing requirements are specifically addressed?
- Critical Thinking: Has the student integrated course materials into a well-reasoned presentation of ideas?
- Writing: Is the paper clear and well written with an academic tone?
- Use of Sources: Did the student apply recent, relevant sources to support key points?
- Mechanics: Was the paper properly formatted to include proper use of in-text citations?