Write a 1,750 to 2,450 word paper in which you decide whether to purchase a house.
- Discuss which principles of economics directly relate to your purchasing decision.
- Compare the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with your purchasing decision.
- Explain how the strength of the economy as a whole affected the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.
- Consider the roles of the domestic economy and international trade in your assessment of the strength of the economy.
- Determine what situations or conditions could have led you to make a different decision.
Assume for this project that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long term financial consequences.
Use three to five references in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.