https://topbrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topbrainy-logo-300x61.png 0 0 Joseph https://topbrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topbrainy-logo-300x61.png Joseph2021-02-24 00:00:002021-02-24 00:00:00introduction computers small answer important asap
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
introduction computers small answer important asap
- Step 1: In cell B2, enter the current date in Month, Day, Year format. Example: November 15, 2011
- Step 2: In Cell E4, change “Student name” to your name. Use the Merge Cell command to spread your name over two to three cells.
- Step 3: In cell D4, Enter the heading “My Grades at AIU.” Format this title in bold, Calibri, 16-point font.
- Step 4: In the areas where you see zeros is the data entry area, enter the grades for both of the courses. You can enter your actual grades or make them up.
- Step 5: In column M11, Sum all of your grades. Copy this formula to M12
- Step 6: In column N11, compute the percentage. Use a formula or a calculation.
- Step 7: In field D16, compute the total of both of your classes.
- Step 8: In the Date column, enter the date you took the course. This can be real or fictional.
- Step 9: Bold all of the headings.
- Step 10: Put a border around the data-entry area.
- Step 11: Do any other modifications you like to make the data more presentable.
- Step 12: Save the document as “First Name_Last Name_StudentGradebook.xls