As part of the writing process, you are expected to reflect on your work and revise and edit accordingly. It is also useful to establish a community of learners in which you help edit and proofread each other’s papers. This reciprocal process will help you identify areas of strength and weakness in others’ writing as well as reflect on your own work and perhaps discover similar strengths and weaknesses. For this week, you will be performing a peer review on a classmate’s Week Three Draft. For your initial post
- Read the instructions for completing the Week Three Draft assignment.
- Then, do one of the following:
- Upload an early version of your Week Three Draft (at least 300 words) (.doc format) as a new thread with your name and title of paper.
- Create a new thread in which you copy and paste your draft into the body of your post.
- Post a detailed outline (at least 200 words) that clearly illustrates how you plan to organize your essay. The outline should contain a working thesis, topic sentences, and details/textual references to support the topic sentences. See the Sample Outline in the Ashford Writing Center for guidance.