https://topbrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topbrainy-logo-300x61.png 0 0 Joseph https://topbrainywriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/topbrainy-logo-300x61.png Joseph2021-02-24 00:00:002021-02-24 00:00:00discussion questions 4725898 2
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
discussion questions 4725898 2
I would need these questions due by 2am!
- Your design team presents a project to you, in which most inputs seem to have about a 1.5-second delay before a response. The lead designer has decided this response is acceptable. Analyze response-time models and decide if the response time in the presented project is acceptable. Explain why it is or is not.
- Evaluate the importance quality of service has to designers. Choose two areas discussed in the textbook you would focus your attention to ensure quality of service for a team of designers that you were managing. Justify your choices.
- Error messages are a key part of an overall interface design strategy of guidance for the user. Discuss strategies to ensure integrated, coordinated error messages that are consistent across an application.
- Choose the one topic covered in Chapter 11 (error messages, non-anthropomorphic design, display design, window design, and color) that creates the biggest challenge to achieving balance between function and fashion. Support your response.
- There are times when a database is accessed by many users across the enterprise. Transaction logs can help maintain concurrency in a multiuser platform. Describe at least two business scenarios where COMMIT and ROLLBACK would be required. Describe how these functions would be essential for business continuity and concurrency control. Identify how these functions would enable an organization to recover from a database corruption event.
- Describe how locks could be used in order to qualify data transactions and enhance concurrency control. Suggest at least two business scenarios that would benefit from implementing locking methods.
- Databases can grow in data structure and data capacity throughout time. At certain times, it is necessary to perform optimization techniques in order to ensure optimal performance of the database. Evaluate at least two methods that can be used to optimize database components such as queries, reports SQL transaction processing, and data consumption. Provide a real-world example that explains how these methods would help an organization process a large number of online transactions within a short time span.
- Suggest at least two SQL optimization techniques that can be used to enhance the data access turnaround time and transaction processing time. Provide examples to support your response.
- Assess the database statistics that could be used in order to measure database performance. Provide a real-world example that demonstrates how this information would enable businesses to accurately scale its data processing requirements.